About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

September 9, 2009

i'm baaaaaack!











I've missed you, blog world! I took a break and now I am feeling refreshed and ready to face the world! Spending four days in Big Sur certainly helped! It really was a beautiful weekend! Warm and full of fun for the kids! We are even talking about camping again before the weather cools down. I hope you had a lovely weekend and I can't wait to catch up on everything you have been doing!!!!
Cheers!




3 comments:

  1. Dear Lisa, Thank you so much for sharing! I am from Carmel, and miss my beloved Big Sur so very much!! It was so wonderful to have a little glimpse. Glad you got to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a great camping trip! It's good to get away for awhile.

    My weekend consisted of scraping and painting the porch. Not so fun, but productive:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you've been having fun in such a beautiful place! Good to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete