About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 11, 2013

busy week

 
 
 
Binky is taking a boat building class on Friday mornings.
Their first project was to make their own paddles.
They tested them out in boats made by other students.
Binky is loving this class!
By the end, he will have his own boat.
Very exciting!
 



Goose is performing in our school's production of
A Midsummer Night's Dream.
She is playing the role of Peaseblossom, which is the role she wanted! 
 I am sewing on all of these little
blossoms to her cape and skirt.  Goose is very
excited!  This is her second Shakespeare performance.
She was in Twelfth Night two years ago.  Our charter school
does a Shakespeare performance every year.  We usually alternate
between tragedy and comedy.  I am excited to see all
the hard work these kids have put into this performance.  I am so impressed with
how hard they work and how familiar they are with Shakespeare.
There are two performances on March 20.
 
We are also busy with writing group, martial arts 4 days a week, French group,
art group.  I know there are other things to add to this list, but I can't think of them right now.
We are loving the weather here by the bay right now.
It is so nice to get outside every day and be active.  The bees are very active, too,
right now.  We listened to a very interesting show on Science Friday about bees.
Here is the link.  If you don't listen to Science Friday on NPR, you must
give it a try!  We love it! And we are always sad when we miss it.  But you
can always go to sciencefriday.com to listen any time.
What are you busy with right now?
 


1 comment:

  1. Boat building? Wow, that's very different! What a cool idea.

    Congratulations to Goose for getting the role she wanted in "A Midsummer Night's Dream". What a wonderful play.

    Ah, bees. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete