About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

July 8, 2013

Time to say goodbye...

 
 
Well, after lots of thinking and agonizing I have finally decided to stop posting here on Goose and Binky. 
I haven't posted regularly in at least a year.
And I really want to focus on my second blog, Crochet Crowe.
I am sad but I am looking forward to a new chapter in
our lives.  We are still homeschooling, but after this coming school year,
Goose will be going to high school and Binky will be in the 7th grade.
The kids are busier than ever and this school year will be our busiest yet!
I have loved every minute of blogging here and will continue to follow all of my favorite blogs.  I am so grateful to have met some wonderful people!!
Thank you for following along!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! See, I haven't been online much either, so I didn't see this post until tonight when I popped on to say how wonderful it was to meet you today! I would not have recognized you if you hadn't said hello. You and Goose are gorgeous, you know that!? A friend of mine pointed at Goose and her friends today and commented how wonderful it was to see teens who are self confident and comfortable. Don't stop posting! I have had the same thoughts about my blog, but it is such a lovely personal journal of your learnings with your kids!!

    ReplyDelete