About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

February 18, 2011

green belt



We have another green belt in the family!
Binky tested last night.  He broke his arm right before he and Goose were supposed to test together for their green belts.  So he had to wait for his arm to heal and then wait some more for sensei to have time
to test him.  But last night he did such an amazing job!
Everyone was impressed with his performance.
Especially Sensei Terri.  She came over and congratulated Daddy and I
for such a good job.  And she never does that!
It was wonderful to see him so confident and well prepared for this moment.
It was also great to see Goose so excited for her little brother.
Although I'm not sure how much longer he will be her "little" brother.
We were standing in the kitchen yesterday and I suddenly realized that Binky has gotten quite a bit taller recently.  I always know when he is having a growth spurt because he is always hungry!
Unlike Goose who is always hungry all the time.
And when he stood next to his sister I thought, "Wow, he's going to catch up to her sooner than I thought!"
After testing we headed straight for our favorite ice cream shop
Binky had rose vanilla, creme brulee and plain vanilla.
I know, three scoops?!
It was a splurge, but well deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment