About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

May 1, 2009

s i c k

We are sick with a cold! Trying to rest and heal our bodies. Not the best time to be sick! Happy to be homeschoolers in this crazy time! And we are at home! This crazy flu has hit the SF Bay Area and some schools have closed. This is the first time we have been sick since last year and even then only one kid had a very mild cold. All I can say is, wash your hands!! Whenever we leave the house, the moment we walk in the door, I remind everyone to wash their hands. What else can you do?! Hope to be back soon!

8 comments:

  1. hope you all get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourselves and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so sorry Take care. I hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, take care! Hope you feel better soon and stay healthy.
    Washing hands is great prevention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all are on the mend. I'm sending healing thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you're sick... we also had a crazy flu, hit us all for a week and made us all sicker than we've been in a long time. Please get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are all better soon. Sleep with half an onion by your bed. Don´t know why, but it works... that and you´ll have strange food cravings in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better by now. My little one is down with a cold and is very irratable.

    ReplyDelete