About Me

My Photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

October 24, 2009


I found these adorable yarn apples here.
We will be doing the same thing next week to make pumpkins!
Happy Autumn!


  1. They turned out great. I love how they're resting in a fruit bowl! Thanks for linking.

  2. Oh, so adorable! I know I've got some apple and pumpkin colored yarns around here...

  3. So very sweet!
    I look forward to making these with my family! : )
    Thank you for this seasonal inspiration!

  4. I love that! Very clever and it's nice that it is easy enough for a small child to do with very beautiful results. Thanks! Beth

  5. Oh these are lovely! Thank you so much for linking the directions...I'll have to make some with my girls. :)