About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 17, 2012

Tosca




Wednesday afternoon was a good one!
Goose and I joined some friends for the final dress rehearsal of
Puccini's Tosca.
It was amazing!  I loved it.  This was our 4th opera together and
Goose said it was by far her favorite.
During the intermission there were cookies waiting for us and they left the curtain up
so we could watch the set change.
It was very interesting.  So many people working to
put it all together.  And so much larger than I realized backstage.
The San Francisco War Memorial Opera House is gorgeous!!
It takes us 15 minutes to get there from our house!
If there is no traffic, of course.
I am learning to really love the opera.
After seeing The Capulets and The Montagues in September
I was hooked.  The two women who played Romeo and Juliet
were absolutely amazing!!!!!
 
Don't forget about my Giveaway!!
Deadline to leave a comment is tomorrow night!
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow... what a beautiful place! It must of been amazing to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing resource of inspiration you have so close to you! i would love to join you.

    ReplyDelete