About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

February 13, 2009

a trip to the zoo












We made it to the zoo on the only day without rain this week. It was wonderful! It felt like we were the only ones there. We needed, okay, I needed to get out of the house. It's supposed to rain for the next 8 days!!! We love this zoo! Binky is studying African Elephants and they have one of the best elephant habitats around. These are only a few of the fabulous photos from the day. The giraffe one is my favorite! And that tiger is showing off! It was a great day, if I do say so myself. Sometimes you have a plan in your head and you go with it, hoping it will pan out. Well, today it did. Thank you, Universe!




1 comment:

  1. That tiger picture is my favorite! My cat sleeps just like that. :) It looks like you have a very nice zoo where you live.

    ReplyDelete