About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

February 2, 2010




These photos are from my new favorite yogurt shop.
I love the textures and color.
I have gotten back into the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere I go.
Taking pictures relaxes me!
Binky has set up this super hero battle the other day.
It is still going on in his room!
You can't walk around it, you have to go over his bed to say goodnight!
After reading "Evolution" by Joanna Cole, Binky made this drawing of rock strata fossils and we talked about the different layers and what fossils were found there. We looked at one of our own fossils from the Cretaceous period. Next we are going to draw the evolution of man! I found some great books at the library I will share with you after our trip to the library on Thursday.




4 comments:

  1. umm, Lisa...
    WHERE IS THIS YOGURT SHOP???!!! (sorry for screaming) Looks absolutely tasty! Taking pictures makes me happy too :)

    Love Binky's super hero battle, brought a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're huuuuuge fans of prehistory around here! :) We even have some trilobites that we dug out ourselves a year and a half ago out of a (private) quarry.
    I think we have over fifteen large dino encyclopedias - not including evolution and sea monsters! :) so nice to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous images! I like the superhero battle scene as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the diagram of fossils--the little drawings are precious (and scientific, of course!)

    ReplyDelete