About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

April 29, 2010

busy day

de Young Museum












Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park



















Botanical Gardens in Golden Gate Park


We spent the day in San Francisco yesterday. We started at the de Young museum. Then we walked over to the Tea Gardens.
Next we walked to the botanical gardens.
Another beautiful place. I was mesmerized by all the texture I saw in plants, flowers and trees.
We enjoyed the wonderful scent of lemon balm and lavender in the Garden of Fragrance.
We made friends with the grey squirrels and turtles.
Finally, we headed to a playground where the kids could really climb around!
It was a great day. Everyone was tired when we got home.
My sixteen year old niece is coming to stay with us for the weekend. Goose is very excited!
She will be here tomorrow.
It will be a busy weekend!

























3 comments:

  1. Hi, Many thanks for your kind words that you left for me on Beth's blog (Acorn Pies) love an light Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day! Such great photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a fun day! I've yet to visit the Japanese tea gardens in SF. That's on the top of my list. :)

    ReplyDelete