About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

December 17, 2010

almost winter in the garden


























With 7 days of rain in the forecast, I packed up the kids yesterday morning and headed to our favorite botanical garden.  It was cooold, but so beautiful out.
There were signs of winter everywhere.  Bare trees, carpets of leaves, damp, cold air.
Green, brown, white, and yellow.
And Tux, the garden cat, was right where we left him on our last visit.
Today we are baking, making gifts, playing with friends and snuggling by the fire.
My kind of rainy day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I needed a dose of nature:)
    Do you guys get much or any snow? Just wondering:)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such incredibly beautiful images. I love pictures of nature. They really lift the soul! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete