About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

September 26, 2008

Tree Cozy


This tree is in front of the local bakery! A knitting group has opened a shop a few doors down and has been making a few of the local trees a bit more cozy! How thoughtful! I am attempting to learn to crochet... let's just say I won't be making any tree cozys any time soon. Goose has taken up finger knitting. She enjoys it so much we probably have miles of it laying around. My mom crochets and sews beautifully. Why didn't I follow in her footsteps? The rebel in me, I guess. Never saw any point to any of it. Now I regret not taking the time to learn from her. Maybe Goose and/or Binky will take some lessons from Grandma some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment