1. I want a clean and organized house... but I hate housework!
2. I won't buy fruits or veggies that are not organic. I just can't bring myself to do it.
3. We have no more tv. Once it went digital that was it. The only time it went on anyway was for PBS cartoons some mornings. I haven't watched tv in years. But I do love Netflix!
4. I love the original Star Wars! Seriously... I do!
5. I am considering opening an etsy shop with some of my nature photos. I love to take pictures! I don't know anything about photography but it sure makes me happy!
6. We started homeschooling because the charter school we were attending left my daughter to educate herself and bored my son to tears. And you know what? I couldn't be more thankful! I want my kids to be who they are, not who the system wants them to be.
7. This has been a rough year for us. My husband lost his job of 15 years recently. We lost 6 family members in one year. Death was becoming a normal part of our lives, it seemed, for a while there. Married life was rocky for a bit. Perhaps a test of our love and commitment? We passed with flying colors! And then there's the in-laws... Enough said!
Now on to lighter subject matter...
8. We eat a lot of ice cream. It's my husband's fault! He always comes up with some reason we should celebrate with ice cream.
9. I am a Reiki Master. I discovered Reiki through my mom and started using it with my son and his asthma. I plan on teaching Reiki to my kids. This summer I hope!
10. I am so thankful to have found this blog world. I refer to all of you as my friends. Thank you for opening your arms and your hearts to one more over-caffeinated homeschooling mamma!