About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

July 7, 2009

Glitter Globes

We made glitter globes today! It's easy and fun! We used plastic jars. Then we looked around the house for figures to put inside. Goose also used some plastic flowers. We used a glue gun to glue the figures and flowers to the inside of the lid.

Then we filled the jars with water and different kinds of glitter!

When the glue was dry, we closed the lids on the jars nice and tight! Then we turned them upside down and glued around each lid.

Goose added some stickers to the outside of her globe. I think we are going to add some ribbon or felt around the lid to cover the glue. I love the way they turned out! I'm thinking holiday gifts for family and friends!





6 comments:

  1. Those are very cool! I'll have to show my guys and see if they're interested in making one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're on a creative streak! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun craft with glitter! They look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fauna would love the horse one, she is a horse addict.

    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids will love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very cute! They would makes great gifts.

    ReplyDelete