About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 25, 2009

blue stripe test

Goose and Binky tested last night for their first blue stripe!
They were a little nervous and very excited!

Here's Binky in the air doing a round house jump kick!

Goose doing a perfect pinan 1.


Sensei Terri said all their hard work really showed in this test!


I know it's hard to see but they both recieved their stripes! One more stripe and then a blue belt. They have both been working really hard in Cuong Nhu. I am so impressed by their desire to succeed and learn new things. I am so proud of them!




5 comments:

  1. Nice work Goose and Binky! Great shot of Binky in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to them both. Yesterday our son received his Green Belt in Tae Kwon Do. It certainly has been a wonderful week. Keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's impressive! Congrats to both Goose and Binky. :) Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Goose and Binky! Man, are they fierce! I'd love for my kids to study martial arts when they are old enough, perhaps you can let me know where is a good place locally?

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete