About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 30, 2009

what have we been up to?

Goose is still studying colonial america. She made her own hornbook.

They have discovered the joys of Monopoly.

As part of her colonial america study,
Goose made an Algonquin(New England tribe) drum, drumstick and headband.
They turned out great, don't you think?
Goose is teaching Binky to play "Jingle Bells!"

Scratch and Cody are always playing together.

Goose is trying to master card shuffling. Binky is watching a movie and Daddy is napping. This is how I left them one afternoon and they hadn't moved an inch when I returned!

We have officialy begun our cookie-making season!

I started this a little late but love it! Goose helped cut out the felt leaves and Daddy helped cut the cardboard. Even Binky did some gluing.
We had a very nice Thanksgiving with lots of food and family. I hope yours was just as nice! The weather here has been incredible! LOTS of sun with crisp nights.
Perfect for fires and cocoa!
I can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to!








1 comment:

  1. Looks like some nice, cozy times. I have to say that I especially like the hornbook. In a book we recently read about Thanksgiving, it showed colonial children in a schoolhouse, and the hornbook was explained.

    Enjoy these last cozy days of fall. :)

    ReplyDelete