About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 23, 2009

yearly tree-lighting get-together

Coit Tower from Pier 39

Coit Tower and Transamerica Building

beautiful view

new hat and newly-pierced ears!

Pier 39 Giant Tree

mom, sister and I

Embarcadero holiday lights

Goose and I spent the afternoon with the girls! We do this every year to begin our holiday celebrations. We do a little shopping(Goose got some faerie dust, a mood necklace and that cute red hat!) have dinner and watch the tree-lighting. This year we had dinner early and missed the lighting, but still had a great time!
Today we are heading to the library and baking an apple pie!








3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great start to the holidays! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me feel so Christmasy already! Beth

    ReplyDelete