About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 18, 2011

goose and binky




Well, this is the finished product!
Goose spent a lot of time on this project.  The theme is "Women of the Court."
She included a time-line, a map of Tudor England, and fabric samples.
I am so proud of her and how it turned out!






Binky helped Sensei with a demo at a local elementary school on Wednesday.
Being homeschooled, he was the only student available to help out.
He had such a good time!
He came up to me at one point and said, "I love little kids!"
He also had to perform on stage 2 katas and some self-defense.
It was wonderful to watch him interact with the little kids with such interest
and excitement.  My little boy is growing up!





1 comment:

  1. How wonderful for both kids!!!
    Goose's project turned out just great!
    and Binky must of felt so great to help out.
    Too cute "I love little kids!"

    ReplyDelete