About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 25, 2011

Jelly Art


This is a gift Goose and Binky brought back for me from the Monterey Bay Aquarium
several years ago.  I just love it!



Goose loves it too.
She pulled out a canvas and some paints and began painting the jelly.



After painting she added some glitter to really bring it to life!
I am so in love with this painting!
Rainy days and art can be good for the soul!
It has been raining like mad here by the bay.
And I mean like MAD!
The ground is saturated and the sump pump in my basement is working overtime!
Happy weekend!




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    and I hope you won't find any jellyfish swimming around in your basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is a lovely painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Both the glass wire gift and her painting!
    Our sump pump is going nuts too. Loving today's sun, but everything is so soggy and muddy!
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is a beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool art! Love the jellyfish :)

    ReplyDelete