About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

We've been pretty low key these last few days. Hanging out with friends.
Making snowflakes and people chains.


And wearing them!

And, of course, building with Legos. This particular piece was 800 pieces! It took quite a few hours to put together. And it is STILL in one piece!
Today it is raining. Cousin is coming over to play for part of the day. Daddy is going back to work on Monday and we are all dreading it! He's been home with us for 2 weeks and it has been wonderful! But we have 3 more days to hang out together so I can't complain. Goose and Binky went to Grandmas for New Years while Daddy and I went out for Indian food and a movie. The movie sucked but the food was delicious!!!
Hope you had a Happy and Safe New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment