About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

January 9, 2009

mellow day...



This morning Binky worked in his storybook. Do you like his snowboarder? I love seeing his progress in writing and spelling. What I've learned from my children is as long as they keep writing they will improve. I don't correct his storybook so he is free to just have fun and write without the fear of making a spelling mistake. Both my kids enjoy writing. That makes me happy! Goose just wasn't feeling inspired to get any work done today. We've really been hitting the books this week so I let her do a little less than usual. We are focusing on writing, science and math at the moment. She is also learning to type on-line. Well, it's time for lunch and then off into the great outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment